Friday, February 24, 2017

RandomA$$-Frito

How old are you?
66 years old but act 25!
Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
 My 2nd husbands current wife.
Do you go to the bathroom in public? 
At my age, I have no choice. Of course 
Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
 Always. I was in a car accident when I was 7 years old (before seatbelts) and hit the dashboard. Spent Easter weekend in the hospital with stitches and concussion
Do you have a crush on someone? 
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson etc.
Name one thing you worry about: 
My health 
Lefty or righty?
 Righty
Do you crack your knuckles?
 No Never
 Astrological sign?
 Leo 
What song do you hate the most?
 Anything Rap:-(
 Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
 No but I did grimace
 What is your one ultimate wish? 
To outlive my mortgage-28 years to go
 Mint or Cinnamon?
 Mint 
Where are your car keys?
 In my purse 
What's your drink of choice?
 Coffee 
What's your most annoying habit?
 I talk to much
 Where did you last go on vacation? 
Dollywood 
What is your best physical feature?
 My eyes
 What CD is closest to you right now?
 Gunslinger-Garth Brooks
 What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator
? Salad, Salad dressing and Yogurt 
What superstition do you believe/practice?
 None 
What color are your bed sheets?
 Brown and white stripes
 One of the rules you live by
? Be constructive Not destructive 
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
 Fish-love, love, love water/swimming
 Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? 
Never 
What about texting and driving?
 Never
 What are your favorite quotes?
 This to shall pass
 What is your favorite movie? 
The Night They Saved Christmas
 What CD is in your radio?
 Car-don't have one.
 House-None
 How many kids do you plan on having? 
I have two children, 5 grandchildren and one great-grandson. I don't plan on having anymore at this time....LOL!
If you could kiss anyone who would it be? 
My second husband
. What do you do when no one is watching? 
Pick my nose-ewwww. 
What age did you lose your v-card?
 15 years old
 Would you rather die hard and fast or peacefully in your sleep? 
Peacefully in my sleep
 Coffee or Tea?
 Coffee
 Favorite musician(s)/bands?
 Garth Brooks, Elvis Presley
 Best concert you've been to?
 Garth Brooks
 Have you ever been in love? 
To many times to count.
 What year do you miss?
 1978
 What words describe you best?
 Quirky, strange, crazy
 Favorite board game?
 Scrabble
 Do you talk to yourself?
 Yes-have my conversations with me
 Favorite hobby?
 Crochet 
What's your favorite food?
 Ice Cream 
Do you have a lucky or unlucky number?
 5 Lucky
 4 Unlucky
 How do you write your lowercase a's?
 A
 Are you religious or spiritual at all?
 Spiritual 
Would your rather be intelligent or attractive?
 Currently both but if I had to choose- intelligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment