Monday, February 13, 2017

Would You Rather? Round 8 - ElizabethObviously

Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?
Around annoying people. I can not do the alone thing. I would go crazy. And annoying can be a level of degrees I guess, slightly annoying. Barely annoying.
Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?
Get rid of social media. I always have the TV on, usually just for noise but the silence would drive me crazy. I went like 20 years without social media.
Would you rather have an easy job working for someone else or work for yourself but work incredibly hard?
Easy job working for someone else. I would rather have someone else in charge.
Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
Cure the drug. More people could benefit from it. If it was just the planet, it could be a bust. Nothing there. The drug cures something, it is a done deal.
Would you rather have a horrible short term memory or a horrible long term memory?
I would rather have bad short term memory loss. I have too many long term memories that I would be heart broken to lose.
Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?
Fly. I could get to places a lot faster, visit countries and stuff I can not otherwise visit.
Would you rather be locked in a room that is constantly dark for a week or a room that is constantly bright for a week?
Dark. Your eyes would eventually adjust. And you could sleep. In a super bright room, youd never be able to actually sleep. Not completely.
Would you rather be poor but help people or become incredibly rich by hurting people?
Poor but help people. As much as I would love to be rich, I can not hurt others.
Would you rather live without the internet or live without AC and heating?
I would rather live without the internet. Though technically we have lived without heat and AC before. It is not fun. I actually passed out once because it was 93 in our house. Just imagine how hot it was outside.
Would you rather have a horrible job, but be able to retire comfortably in 10 years or have your dream job, but have to work until the day you die?
Dream job until I die. If it is my dream job it would have a schedule I enjoy and perks that go along with it so it would be enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment