Friday, February 24, 2017

Would You Rather?9-Vicky

Vicky (vickysounio)

  1. Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds?
    Be able to teleport. I love the idea that i can go anywhere i want the moment i want!
  2. Would you rather die in 20 years with no regrets or die in 50 years with many regrets?
    Rather die in 20 years. I have some regrets already, i dont need more..
  3. Would you rather be feared by all or loved by all?
    I need to feel that i loved by all.
  4. Would you rather know when you are going to die or how you are going to die? (You can’t change the time or method of your death.)
    I rather not know anything about my death...but i have to choose...well, i guess i rather know when i'm going to die.
  5. Would you rather be transported permanently 500 years into the future or 500 years into the past?
    I know that the world will be more crazy and terrible in 500 years than now..so i rather be 500 years into the past..
  6. Would you rather never be able to use a touchscreen or never be able to use a keyboard and mouse?
    A touchcreen!! I dont need that in my life...i dont care if i see it or use it again..my fingers are in pain all the time :)
  7. Would you rather be able to control fire or water?
    I'm afraid fire so much, so i rather be able to control this one.
  8. Would you rather have everything you eat be too salty or not salty enough no matter how much salt you add?
    I love salty food.
  9. Would you rather have hands that kept growing as you got older or feet that kept growing as you got older?
    Thats a weird question..my feet i guess...
  10. Would you rather have unlimited sushi for life or unlimited tacos for life? (both are amazingly delicious and can be any type of sushi / taco you want)
    I never tried sushi in my life and actually i dont want to eat sushi..its disgusting...in the other hand i love tacos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment