Thursday, February 16, 2017

Random A$$ Survey- Sam410Cat

How old are you? 24
Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Donald Trump
Do you go to the bathroom in public? When nature calls...
Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Always.
Do you have a crush on someone? My wife.
Name one thing you worry about: money
Lefty or righty? Righty
Do you crack your knuckles? and elbows
Astrological sign? Aries Sun, Cancer Moon, Leo rising (can you tell I love astrology?)
What song do you hate the most? Uhhhh, not sure if I hate any one song the most?
Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Nah
What is your one ultimate wish? Own my own home with my wife and someday have a son.
Mint or Cinnamon? Mine
Where are your car keys? On the stand by the front door.
What's your drink of choice? Water
What's your most annoying habit? Repeating myself a bunch of times.
Where did you last go on vacation? Florida 3 years ago.
What is your best physical feature? The eyeballs. o.o
What CD is closest to you right now? No CD's next to me, but the closest DVD is Casper.
What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Bread, Butter, Milk
What superstition do you believe/practice? No umbrellas open in the house.
What color are your bed sheets? Right now they're grey flannel.
One of the rules you live by? Do no harm, take no shit.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird? Birdy!
Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? Only when it's in the cupholder on speaker phone.
What about texting and driving? ...I'm an ass and text at red lights sometimes, especially if I know it's one of those looooooong lights.
What are your favorite quotes? "The trees are about to show us how lovely it is to let dead things go." (in reference to the Fall season)
What is your favorite movie? Frozen
What CD is in your radio? I can't remember if it's the Hamilton soundtrack or Emilie Autumn's "fight like a girl"
How many kids do you plan on having? 1, if we can ever afford IVF/and or adoption
If you could kiss anyone who would it be? My wife? Or celeb? Um, Sebastian Stan...
What do you do when no one is watching? Dance like a crazy person.
What age did you lose your v-card? 17, 3 months before I turned 18.
Would you rather die hard and fast or peacefully in your sleep? I'd rather not die at all?
Coffee or Tea? Tea
Favorite musician(s)/bands? Marina and the Diamonds, The 1975, Halsey, Emilie Autumn, Idila, lately been listening to a lot of Bruno Mars...too many to count
Best concert you've been to? Oh geez...um, in my teenage years my A7X concerts were great, I had a good time at the last Amanda Palmer show I went to, that was fun. Mariana's Trench was great, Emile Autumn puts on a lovely performance as well.
Have you ever been in love? Yes indeed!
What year do you miss? None, really. They were all learning experiences, but I prefer the present.
What words describe you best? Optimistic, Anxious, Creative.
Favorite board game? Monopoly
Do you talk to yourself? Occasionally.
Favorite hobby? Reading and writing.
What's your favorite food? Chicken and Dumplings
Do you have a lucky or unlucky number? Lucky: 11
How do you write your lowercase a's? like....an a? um...not sure how to answer this one? LIke, the circle with a stick, on the side?
Are you religious or spiritual at all? Yup! Celtic Witch/Pagan. Very important part of my life.
Would your rather be intelligent or attractive? Intelligent, although, sadly it's easier to move through this world when you are both.

No comments:

Post a Comment