Thursday, February 16, 2017

Rather8 -- LittleMissMe84

  1. Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?
    I think I'd rather be alone if my only option was to be surrounded by annoying people. I like my own company so I think I'd get on ok. Even better if I can have cats. 
  2. Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?
    Difficult one, but as I watch very few movies and tv shows I guess I could go with out them. I don't think I could give up Facebook and other social media. 
  3. Would you rather have an easy job working for someone else or work for yourself but work incredibly hard?
    I'd rather work incredibly hard for myself. I'd love to be my own boss someday but no idea what I'd do. 
  4. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
    Inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease as long as I could provide it to those who needed it free of charge. 
  5. Would you rather have a horrible short term memory or a horrible long term memory?
    My short term memory is pretty rubbish so I'd stick with a horrible short term memory. 
  6. Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?
    I feel invisible most days but it would be interesting to actually be invisible Ali can see what people say about me when I'm not around. 
  7. Would you rather be locked in a room that is constantly dark for a week or a room that is constantly bright for a week?
    Dark for a week as I can spend a lot of time sleeping and day dreaming which I find much easier to do in the dark. If it's too bright I can't sleep and I can't put anything over my face to darken the light as I hate my face being covered. 
  8. Would you rather be poor but help people or become incredibly rich by hurting people?
    Poor but help people. It's a no brainer between those two options. 
  9. Would you rather live without the internet or live without AC and heating?
    Live with out the internet - I hate being cold so would definitely need heating. 
  10. Would you rather have a horrible job, but be able to retire comfortably in 10 years or have your dream job, but have to work until the day you die?
    I could do a horrible job for 10 years then retire comfortably as I could then do my dream job on my terms and part time and spend years rest of my time travelling, volunteering and learning new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment