Saturday, March 4, 2017

Would You Rather?9 -Alcomog


  1. .Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds? (I would surely love to teleport anywhere. It would get too noisy listening to everyone. That'd be great. I'd teleport straight to Iceland.
  2. Would you rather die in 20 years with no regrets or die in 50 years with many regrets? (I would rather die in 20 years with no regrets. I'll be over 50 then, so don't think I'd be that worried about it!)
  3. Would you rather be feared by all or loved by all? (Difficult one. I guess I would prefer to be loved by all, but at the same time, I am not bothered by what anyone thinks of me. What would the point in being feared by all be. Yep, loved by all then.)
  4. Would you rather know when you are going to die or how you are going to die? (You can’t change the time or method of your death.) (Oooh, this is a good one! I'd much rather know when I was going to die so I could get my affairs in order and put provisions in for my loved ones. If I was going to die, there'd be no point in needing to know how it would happen. I wouldn't be able to change that.)
  5. Would you rather be transported permanently 500 years into the future or 500 years into the past? (Oh definately into the future. It would be interesting to see how far mankind had come on with regards to technology. Can't imagine myself in the 1500s, I'd hate it!)
  6. Would you rather never be able to use a touchscreen or never be able to use a keyboard and mouse? (I think I would rather never have to use a keyboard and flaming mouse again! Touchscreen is so much easier.)
  7. Would you rather be able to control fire or water? (I would prefer to control water, to put the fire out.)
  8. Would you rather have everything you eat be too salty or not salty enough no matter how much salt you add? (Well, I don't add salt to any of my food, so I would prefer my food to not be salty enough.)
9.Would you rather have hands that kept growing as you got older or feet that kept growing as you got older? (I would prefer my feet to keep growing. I use my hands for needlework a lot and wouldn't be able to if my hands got bigger. Plus, there is always someone available (at a cost) who can make bigger and bigger shoes. I'd just have to learn how to walk on them.)
10.Would you rather have unlimited sushi for life or unlimited tacos for life? (both are amazingly delicious and can be any type of sushi / taco you want) (That's a no-brainer for me! Sushi all the way, with real fish. I live in the UK and tacos aren't really a thing here unless you make them at home, and I wasn't bought up with them. I like the purple sushi rice the most, it is stained with beetroot juice. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment