Thursday, February 16, 2017

Random A$$ Survey - StampChick

How old are you?  49
Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? No one that I am willing to admit to!
Do you go to the bathroom in public? Taking the question literally, no, but I do use public restrooms ha ha
Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Most definitely
Do you have a crush on someone? My dog
Name one thing you worry about: the state of the world/earth for my child and possible future grandchildren
Lefty or righty? Righty
Do you crack your knuckles? rarely
Astrological sign?  Sagittarius
What song do you hate the most?  Artist, Willie Nelson
Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?  Yes, on the road again.
What is your one ultimate wish?  Success for my daughter
Mint or Cinnamon? Cinnamon
Where are your car keys? in my purse
What's your drink of choice? good 'ol H2O
What's your most annoying habit? letting piles of paperwork pile up on my table
Where did you last go on vacation? Pensacola FL
What is your best physical feature? Either my smile or eyes
What CD is closest to you right now? None
What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?  Diet Coke, minced garlic and eggs
What superstition do you believe/practice?  lucky 7
What color are your bed sheets? green
One of the rules you live by? The Golden Rule
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?  Bird, I love to fly
Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? not usually
What about texting and driving? No and I don't tolerate others doing it either.
What are your favorite quotes? 
What is your favorite movie?
What CD is in your radio? I use my phone with my library on Spotify
How many kids do you plan on having? one
If you could kiss anyone who would it be? My daughter on the forehead
What do you do when no one is watching?  take off my bra
What age did you lose your v-card?  two days before my 21st birthday
Would you rather die hard and fast or peacefully in your sleep? peacefully
Coffee or Tea? unsweetened tea
Favorite musician(s)/bands? John Hiatt, Steeley Dan, Shawn Colvin
Best concert you've been to?  Rick Springfield
Have you ever been in love? yes
What year do you miss? the 90's
What words describe you best? Genuine
Favorite board game? Pictionary
Do you talk to yourself? yes
Favorite hobby? stamp collecting
What's your favorite food? peanutbutter
Do you have a lucky or unlucky number? lucky 7
How do you write your lowercase a's? not like the keyboard
Are you religious or spiritual at all? Devoted Christian
Would your rather be intelligent or attractive? Intelligent

No comments:

Post a Comment