Thursday, February 16, 2017

Rather8 - Marl33N

  • Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?
    I love to be around people, but this is a though one. I love being around people when they are fun, friendly and nice, but when they are always annoying... i think I rather be alone 
  • Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?
    Hmm, my job is for 50% being active on social media. So If I never use social media again, I'll loose my job and I like my job. However, I like movies way better, so I pick never to use social media. 
  • Would you rather have an easy job working for someone else or work for yourself but work incredibly hard?
    For myself. I'm working for someone else now, but I would hate it if I wouldnt learn anything or it's too easy or boring. I want to do something with my life and deserve my money. 
  • Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
    A inventor of a drug that cures, wouldnt that be amazing! That's not only amazing for me, but also for everyone else! 
  • Would you rather have a horrible short term memory or a horrible long term memory?
    Short term, cause you'll forget the bad things :P 
  • Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?
    Flying, I really don't know what I'll do if I'm invisible, while I know what to do if I can fly. I'll see the world (for as far as I get in one day) 
  • Would you rather be locked in a room that is constantly dark for a week or a room that is constantly bright for a week?
    Dark. It's not good to have no natural light, but I can't sleep when it's light and I don't think its healthy to not sleep. 
  • Would you rather be poor but help people or become incredibly rich by hurting people?
    Poor. I would never want anything to do with hurting people on purpose. 
  • Would you rather live without the internet or live without AC and heating?
    We don't have AC at home. Heating is lovely, but we keep it low, wear a lot of clothes. I think I can live without both, but I rather enjoy internet (not just because it's my job aswell) 
  • Would you rather have a horrible job, but be able to retire comfortably in 10 years or have your dream job, but have to work until the day you die?
    If I have made enough money to retire that early, I will have time to start my dream job then! 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment