Friday, February 3, 2017

Would You Rather? Round 7 - KYGIRL


1 Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early? always early, I am rarely late!
2 Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all of the pictures you have ever taken? I'd rather loose my money & valuables, they are replaceable.
3 Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself? Probably my future, I could prepare myself for what was gonna happen.
4 Would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die? Famous while I was alive.
5 Would you rather go to jail for 4 years for something you didn’t do or get away with something horrible you did but always live in fear of being caught? I definitely don't want to go to jail!!
6 Would you rather find your true love or a suitcase with five million dollars inside? True love!
7 Would you rather your shirts be always two sizes too big or one size too small? Too big, I hate tight clothes!
8 Would you rather live in the wilderness far from civilization or live on the streets of a city as a homeless person? I live in the country now, we watch deers at night in our backyard so I'd be happy in the wilderness.
9 Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you? I would always want my familys love.
10 Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world? The real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment