Thursday, February 16, 2017

Random A$$ Survey -- ElizabethObviously

How old are you? I am 34. I will be 35 in August.
Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Trump and all his cronies.
Do you go to the bathroom in public? Yeah all the time. Gas stations, stores, if ya gotta go, you gotta go.
Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Sometimes. I am losing weight and this is one of those things I am just now getting to wear I am able to wear comfortably.
Do you have a crush on someone? Yes, aside fro my husband which is obvious, I have a crush on my neighbor.
Name one thing you worry about: Dying
Lefty or righty? Right
Do you crack your knuckles? in a way. My husband pops my fingers for me. i am not sure why. It just happens.
Astrological sign? Virgo meaning I am a perfectionist who is too hard on myself.
What song do you hate the most? I hate the oud screaming music. It just gives me a headache.
Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? No because it was not a specific song.
What is your one ultimate wish? To lose enough weight to be healthy enough to have another kid.
Mint or Cinnamon? On what? Mint ice cream but cinnamon wax tarts. Mint tea but cinnamon sugar. Both versions for oreos. Mint and cinnamon roll.
Where are your car keys? on the front table next to the junk mail
What's your drink of choice? Water
What's your most annoying habit? Gaining and losing and gaining and losing...
Where did you last go on vacation? We never really go on vacation. We have day trips but staying away for a few days? Never happened
What is your best physical feature? My hair
What CD is closest to you right now? Yeahhhh no clue.
What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? milk, mustard, yogurt
What superstition do you believe/practice? knock on wood
What color are your bed sheets? black
One of the rules you live by? We all go to bed around the same time. No one staying up later than others.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird? Bird. So I could fly
Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? Dont have a cell phone.
What about texting and driving? Dont have a cell phone
What are your favorite quotes? It is our light, not our darkness that we fear the most.
What is your favorite movie? Shawshank Redemption
What CD is in your radio? one of the NOW Cds. 25 I hink
How many kids do you plan on having? I have 1 but would like 2 more. So 3 total.
If you could kiss anyone who would it be? My husband of course. but that is a given. So anyone who would never happen in real life...my neighbor
What do you do when no one is watching? Fart... a lot.
What age did you lose your v-card? just a week past my 19th bday
Would you rather die hard and fast or peacefully in your sleep? Peacefully in my sleep. But that would make me sad because my husband would find me next to him dead...
Coffee or Tea? Neither
Favorite musician(s)/bands? Right now...Panic At The Disco but it changes all the time
Best concert you've been to? Never been to one
Have you ever been in love? Yes to one person. And I married him.How lucky am I?
What year do you miss? I miss the years before my dad died. Things seemed better, more laid back. I felt less stressed.
What words describe you best? Fat. Sorry its true. It's the first thing people notice about me.
Favorite board game? Monopoly
Do you talk to yourself? Yup and to my dog which is like talking to myself.
Favorite hobby? Pen palling
What's your favorite food? Pizza but I cut myself off from it on July 1, 2016 for health reasons.
Do you have a lucky or unlucky number? 525 is my lucky number.
How do you write your lowercase a's? like a small version of a capital A
Are you religious or spiritual at all? I am spiritual. I feel awe over nature and colors and everything but I do not feel that there is a god watching over us waiting to punish us.
Would your rather be intelligent or attractive? Attractive because I am already intelligent. It would be nice to be attractive for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment