Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Handbag Swap -- Dee


Handbag Swap -- from Dee


I got a lovely purse/handbag from my partner.  I am so happy with it. She sent so many wonderful things and I am so happy she was partnered with me. :) 


Totally cute handbag. One of my favorite color is pink and I really really love hot pink.  With so many lovely pockets I am going to make this my "church" purse. It has everything I need for going to church and it's quite pretty. 


This cute bag contains a reusable shopping bag. Totally wonderful!. I've already filled it with books. It is going to be my library bag. :) 


EOS handlotion
Tide To Go Pen ( how did she know I was a messy eater)
Manicure Kit
Match sized note pad


Kleenex!


Notebook and Pen


Eos lip balm
Collapsable Hairbrush
Flat flashlight



No comments:

Post a Comment