Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Would You Rather? Round 5 -- Kimt1989

1. Would you rather be poor and work at a job you love, or rich and work at a job you hate?
I think rich and work a job I hate because at least then I wouldn't have to work as many years and could save/invest the money I've made to work less. 

2. Would you rather have your flight delayed by 8 hours or lose your luggage?
Delayed. I'd rather loose a bit of time than my possessions. 

3. Would you rather be in your pajamas or a suit all day?
Pajamas all the way - way more comfortable and I don't even own a suit. 

4. Would you rather have your first child when you are 18 or 40?
18 - I wanted to have my children young so I would have plenty of energy to take care of them and live longer in their lives and hopefully my grandchildren's lives. I had my first child at 21. 

5. Would you rather be the star player on a losing basketball team or ride the bench on a winning one?
On the bench. I'm not big on any sports anyway so I'd rather be a part of success and not have to do anything haha. 

6. Would you rather spend the next year exempt from all taxes or have one-month paid vacation?
Paid vacation for sure. I don't actually work because I'm a full time Mother but give me a vacation away and I'm super happy. 

7. Would you rather have the best house in a bad neighborhood or the worst house in a good neighborhood?
The worst house in a good neighborhood because at least then you can work on it to improve it. 

8. Would you rather be filthy riche and live 400 years or poor but live today?
Poor but live today. I can't imagine living without all the things we all take for granted today. 

9. Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all?
Never talked about at all. Having attention for all the wrong reasons isn't worth having any attention at all. 

10. Would you rather end hunger or hatred?
Hunger. The fact people are dying all over the world still just from hunger is crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment