Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Free Your Mind - CreativeJeans


  • How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? I think I would be something like 25. I have a lot of life experiences, good and bad. And I am also very good at reflecting over things, haha.
  • Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying. I always feel worse if I never try, and if I fall, I learn something.
  • If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? Hmm... Probably because the things we don't like to do are the things we have to do. I think we tend to like things that we can't do that often because it's so new and exciting. 
  • When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? Probably not. We kind of speak more with our body than with words.
  • What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? I want to stop capitalism, because it is the reason to wars, poverty and so much more. 
  • If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Climbing trees, it just gives me such a great feeling when I reach the top.
  • Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? I do what I believe in, because I like the idea of thinking before you speak.
  • If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? Probably not, I am pretty happy with how my life is now, and I don't know what I would change. 
  • To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? I was lucky enough to have a mother who supported my choices as long as that was what I wanted. I wanted to study drama in high school, which I didn't really have much experience with. She supported me anyways, and I'm glad she did, because that is one of the best choices I have ever made.
  • Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? I'm not really worried about doing the right thing, because I believe that taking the right choices shouldn't be so high pressure. Follow your gut feeling. But doing things right however is a little scary to me.
  • You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do? I would probably just sit there in silence and hope they get the point. And after that I probably would have regretted it like mad.
  • If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Don't take anything for granted
  • Would you break the law to save a loved one? If it was life or death, absolutely, because I would rather sit in jail or pay a fine than live without them.
  • Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? Before I thought that modern art was super weird and stupid, but now I really see how everything is planned out in every single detail, and the story behind it is super important. 
  • What’s something you know you do differently than most people? Haha, I eat ice cream really weird. I melt it in the microwave, then I drink it with a straw.
  • How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Because everyone is different, and thank God for that!
  • What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?  What’s holding you back? Probably backpacking. I still go to school, so I'm not able to because of that. Also, money is a huge issue.
  • Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Probably social media. It consumes a lot of my time, and I try to stop using it but if I don't use it I kind of feel like I'm missing out on stuff. 
  • If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? Probably Japan, because I went there last summer and it was amazing. People there are so polite and it is very safe, even for a young girl at night.
  • Do you push the elevator button more than once?  Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? No, I don't. I just push it once, because it obviously doesn't make it faster, haha.
  • Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Joyful simpleton. I think it is super important to focus on happiness, rather than what you have in your head.
  • Why are you, you? Because of my thoughts, my actions, and my feelings. I'm not my body, I am what I have in my brain.
  • Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? I think so. I make sure to keep in touch, but not too much, and I try to be there for them if they need it. I always make sure that my friends know that I'm there for them.
  • Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? Losing touch with a good friend who lives near me. Loosing friends is always super hard to deal with, and when they live close by stuff can get a little awkward. 
  • What are you most grateful for? My friends. I have super nice friends, and they are very caring. Some friends come and go, but my best friend have, and always will, be there for me.
  • Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? I probably want to lose the old ones. I have some bad memories, and I really want to forget them, even if that means forgetting everything good I have experienced. 
  • Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first? Yes, I think you can use your brain and research the topic without having to challenge it.
  • Has your greatest fear ever come true? To be honest, yes. But I don't really want to go in detail, because it is so new and it still hurts to talk about it.
  • Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?  Does it really matter now? No, I don't remember it, and no, it doesn't matter. I like to live more in the moment.
  • What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special? This is a super hard question, but I think it was when me and my sister was down at the beach by our cabin and fishing. We used homemade fishing rods, and we got small fishes that we boiled and gave to our cat. We could lay there for hours and try to get the fish to bite the bait. 
  • At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? When I took an elevator that no one else dared to take... Stupid, but I felt kind of badass!
  • If not now, then when? When you feel like it! Don't pressure yourself to do stuff you don't feel like doing. Unless it is something you absolutely have to do, though. 
  • If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? Nothing! If you really want to achieve it you should be willing to take risks. 
  • Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Many times! Me and my closest friends don't need to talk or use body language to communicate, we can just look at each other, and we just "talk" through our eyes. It's kind of like magic to me.
  • Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? I have no idea to be honest... It's a super hard question, and I'm not super religious myself.
  • Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? I don't think there is anything that is 100% evil or 100% good, so I don't really think you can find a clear difference without any doubt. 
  • If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? I don't work, but I probably would still want to work, if not you don't have anything to do, and I don't think it would be fun sitting in my penthouse all day and watching movies in my home theatre, haha.
  • Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? Less work to do, because then I can choose to do what I enjoy whenever I want to.
  • Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? No, I don't. I am currently in the capitol of Norway, Oslo, and doing some political stuff, haha. I do this rarely, so it feels very different.
  • When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? I guess when I got together with my boyfriend. We didn't know each other that well, but now, 5 months later, we are doing great. 
  • If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? My mom, because we have such a great relationship and she means so much to me. It would be hard to say goodbye to her, but I would want to make her last day the best.
  • Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? No, not at all. I'm pretty happy with my looks, andI don't want to be famous at all. I just don't enjoy the attention that comes with it, and I want my life to be as long as possible.
  • What is the difference between being alive and truly living? When you are truly living you feel a lot of emotions, at least in my opinion.
  • When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right? Whenever you feel like just following your gut feeling. That is when I feel like just taking a risk, when my gut feeling says to follow my gut feeling, if that makes sense.
  • If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? I don't know, maybe because a mistake could lead to something bad? But what is important to remember is that a mistake can lead to something positive too.
  • What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? I would probably stop shaving my legs and armpits, and stop using a bra. I think it's ridiculous how expensive those things are, and if you choose not to use them you get judged. 
  • When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? Now, because I read this, haha. But before that, probably last night when I was falling asleep.
  • What do you love?  Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? I love a lot of stuff, but one thing I really love is art. Very recently I doodled a bit, but I think that shows my love for it in a way, because I can fill all my notebooks, papers and bodies with it.
  • In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday?  What about the day before that?  Or the day before that? Probably not, because I just remember the rough outline of what I do. I rarely remember what I had for dinner for weeks, but I remember if I traveled to a new town for example.
  • Decisions are being made right now.  The question is:  Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? I make them for myself! If I know what is best for me, I will do that, unless it really f***s up someone else up. Excuse my language, haha.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment