Monday, March 6, 2017

RandomSurvey2-Julez13


Survey!
What are you afraid of? Death horrible fear of it but it dosent stop me. 

Have you ever been searched by the cops? Yes I got pulled over on 420 for a 420 but they didn't find anything cuz I don't smoke. 

Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? No.  Where's the fun in that? 

When's the last time you've been sledding? Last year with my sister in law.  

Would you rather fall sleep with someone else, or alone in bed? Alone although I am married,
 he works nights . 


Do you believe in ghosts or poltergeists? Ghost yes Poltergeist not yet  they haven't been around 

What is your favorite song right now? I don't really have one right now. Oh but Tom Petty Mary Jane.  
Do you consider yourself creative? Slightly I do photography  and write letters but that's it. 

Do you think O.J. was innocent or guilty? I don't know enough about it  I'd hope innocent. 

Do you care about any celebrity gossip? Johnny Depp and the Royal family.  Charlotte is my daughters age. 

Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? No and I'm not going to pretend like I do

Do you play poker?  21?

Have you ever been awake for more than 36 hours straight? Probably

Do you have a favorite commercial? No

Do you remember the name of your first love, and if so who?  Roger. But that was dumb.  

If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? no.... but I think about it.  

Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?  Of course

Are you into sports, and if so do you have a favorite team? no.

Have you ever been streaking? No

How often do you remember your dreams? Yes

What's the one thing on your mind right now?  This survey and how I want candy. 

Do you have a favorite restaurant?  Texas roadhouse? Good steak
What talent do you wish you had? Sing 

What is your best feature/talent? Photography,  I've won a few ribbons and if u want I can show u, if you ask  

Do you like sushi, and if so what is your favorite? Yes California rolls mmmm
What do you wear to bed? Clothes.   Being naked feels weird in bed
Favorite TV show?  Shameless!    

If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Johnny  depp

Do you know anyone in jail?   Not currently.

How often do you drink [alcohol]?  Once a month for a weekend. Then once in a while a wine. 

What food do you find disgusting?   oh anchovies.  

Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? No
Have you ever been in a fight? No.  

Do you believe in angels or demons? More demons then angels. 

Favorite color? Green  black and purple

What is your favorite store to shop at?  Jc penny's  goodwill,  walmart

What's the worst thing you've done and gotten away with?

No comments:

Post a Comment