Wednesday, March 15, 2017

RandomSurveyJGROOT

How old are you? 28 years
Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Not really... There are people i don't like, but i just don't pay attention to them
Do you go to the bathroom in public? I use public restrooms, but not for everything πŸ€”
Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Yes, i don't feel save without it
Do you have a crush on someone? I love someone.... And when i see him i still get jumpy 😍
Name one thing you worry about: workπŸ™
Lefty or righty? Right as can be
Do you crack your knuckles? Yes i love it!! Best feeling.
Astrological sign? Cancer
What song do you hate the most? uhm i don't Hate a song, but i don't like hardcore
Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? no my mind is empty.... It scars me little bit how empty... I need a song
What is your one ultimate wish? To travel and feel good in my skin πŸ›©
Mint or Cinnamon? Cinnamon
Where are your car keys? i don't have a car, im Scared of drivingπŸš™
What's your drink of choice? Cola (my addition)
What's your most annoying habit? feeling too emotional 😳😒
Where did you last go on vacation? Berlin, German
What is your best physical feature? my smile 😬
What CD is closest to you right now?Skunk anansie
What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Cheese, chicken and yoghurt πŸ§€πŸ”πŸ¨
What superstition do you believe/practice? the path if love and the path of fear
What color are your bed sheets? Red and blue
One of the rules you live by? Do everything with you heart and it cant go wrong
Would you rather be a fish or a bird? a bird. Flying would be great πŸ₯
Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? no
What about texting and driving? no
What are your favorite quotes? It says more about a bully then about you
What is your favorite movie? home alone 🏑
What CD is in your radio? Nothing
How many kids do you plan on having? 2 if im that lucky
If you could kiss anyone who would it be? My love πŸ’‹
What do you do when no one is watching? I hope allot.... But pick my nose is the answer you were looking for
Would you rather die hard and fast or peacefully in your sleep? Peacefull in my sleep
Coffee or Tea? Both ☕️🍡
Favorite musician(s)/bands? Skunk anansie, the weeknd, Anouk, donell Jones 🎢
Best concert you've been to? I really like concerts! I have been to more then one
Have you ever been in love? ❤️ ohw yeah i love too much
What year do you miss? Every year was good, but it oke that they are in the past πŸŽ†
What words describe you best? Free
Favorite board game? Boggel πŸ” 
Do you talk to yourself? That is were i have my dog for! 🐢
Favorite hobby? Making stuff
What's your favorite food? Sushi 🍣
Do you have a lucky or unlucky number? No not really
How do you write your lowercase a's? A
Are you religious or spiritual at all? A little bit of both, but not hard core. I would say in my own way both.
Would your rather be intelligent or attractive? Intelligent πŸ’‘

No comments:

Post a Comment