Monday, May 15, 2017

BookQuestions_Sassy

  1. What Book would you recommend to read.
- Dracula by Bram Stoker. Classic Victorian horror novel. Dracula is a character that has been adapted again and again, but they have yet to do a true adaption from the book.
2. Do you keep a record of books you have read? If so what is your method?
- I recently started keeping a log last year, I have a small notebook and on each page I have: The Title, Author, date started and ended, how many pages, Genre-subgenre, if this is a new read or a reread,
Interests: why i wanted to read the book Review
Any quotes I favored from the book.
3.Do you have a favorite Book blog? If so what is it?
- Not really. I used to watch these online book club discussions called Vaginal Fantasy with Felicia Day and a few other ladies.
4.Name your favorite Author.
- Rick Riordan. I love what he has done with all of his different mythology series. Been following and reading his books since Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief.
5. A great Romance?
- What can I say, I'm a sucker for Young Adult books. I love Sarah Dessen's books, for me she captures real life perfectly and really brings her characters to life. For this question I shall say Keeping The Moon as that was the first book I read of hers.
6. Name a great Sci-Fi/Fantasy Book
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I just finished it a few weeks ago, it's the first in The Lunar Chronicles. It's a great twist on fairy tales.
7. Would you choose a Book because of the cover?
- Yes, I have done so before. It's how I read The Chronicles of Narnia.
8. Have you been to a Book signing? Name of Author
- I sadly have not. I'm in a small town, surrounded by farmland, surrounded by slightly larger small towns, and more farmland--not many people come to my part of the central valley.
9. Name a book you could read over & over.
- Alice Hoffman's Green Angel. It's my favorite book and its nice that it's short and can be completed in a few hours,
10. How many Books are on your night stand/table to read?
- Three: George R. R. Martin - A Clash of Kings, Marissa Meyer - Scarlet, and Melissa De La Cruz - Misguided Angel
11. Do you collect/use Bookmarks?
- I do use bookmarks, but I don't really collect them anymore--I used to as a child. As I am usually reading multiple books at the same time I have a need for multiple bookmarks.
12. Do you have a good Crime/Mystery to recommend
- I haven't read many, but I did enjoy James Patterson's 1st to Die. It's the first in his Woman's Murder Club series.

No comments:

Post a Comment