Wednesday, May 3, 2017

BookQuestionsAnnSo

1.What Book would you recommend to read. I would recommend to everyone to read "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak. It will make you cry!
2.Do you keep a record of books you have read? If so what is your method? Yes I do...several actually. I have a goodreads account, where I state what I read. I also have a list for every year on listography. And since last year I have a reading notes book.
3.Do you have a favorite Book blog? If so what is it? I don't have. But I watch some booktubers on Youtube. If you do, too, you may want to check out Drumsofautumn, she's a friend of mine.
4.Name your favorite Author. I don't really have that one favorite author tbh
5.Do you have a good Crime/Mystery to recommend Everything from Jillian Hoffman ...but I don't read much crime.
6.A great Romance? My new favorite book: "The Light Between Oceans" by M.L. Steadman.
7.Name a great Sci-Fi/Fantasy Book "The Lunar Chronicles" Series by Marissa Meyer
8.. Would you choose a Book because of the cover? No, but I will have a look at the book because of the cover. So maybe sometimes I do xD
9.Have you been to a Book signing? Name of Author No I haven't
10.Name a book you could read over & over. I am not much of a re-reader, so I don't have one.
11.How many Books are on your night stand/table to read? I usually just read one book at a time. On my tbr-shelf are 11 books right now. I like to keep it low
12.. Do you collect/use Bookmarks? I don't really collect them, but I keep my bookmarks and have a collection, yes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment